This terms and conditions in English are the direct translation of the original one in Japanese. Thus Japanese one shall be prioritized.
These terms and conditions ("Terms") This Agreement (the "Agreement") applies to all products and services (the "Service") provided by Webshake (hereinafter referred to as the "Company"). This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions for the use of all products and services provided by Webshake (the "Company") (collectively, the "Services"). This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions for the use of all products and services provided by Webshake (the "Company") (the "Service") between the customer using the Service (the "Customer") and the Company (the "Company"). The terms and conditions for the use of the Services (the "Services") are set forth between the customer who uses the Services (the "Customer") and Hitachi.
The following terms are used in these Terms
- 1.1. "Domain" means the domain provided by us and the domain provided by you Domain.
2. Agreement to the terms and conditions.
- 2.1 You must use the Services in accordance with the provisions of these Terms.
- 2.1 You may not use the Services unless you agree to these Terms.
3. Changes to the Terms
The Company has the right to change the Terms of Service if it deems it necessary. You may. The modified version of these Terms and Conditions shall be effective as of the date of the modification.
- 4.1 In order to use the Services, you may be required to register your information and create an Account
- 4.2 The Customer shall not use the Registered Certification Information for the use of the Services in an unauthorized manner. You are responsible for ensuring that your information is not used in a way that could cause harm to you. We will consider any action taken by using the registered authentication information to be an act of the customer themselves.
- 4.3 We may provide you in advance with an account that was last accessed more than three months ago. You may delete your account without notice to us.
- 4.4 Your account for the Services is the sole and exclusive property of you. You may not assign, rent or otherwise dispose of or inherit any rights of use in the Services to any third party. We cannot let you do this.
- 5.1 We respect your privacy.
- 5.3 We will take the utmost care to ensure the security of the information we collect from you. paid for.
6. the provision of services.
- 6.1 In order to use the Services, You must have a personal computer, mobile Telephones, smart phones and other communication devices, operating systems, communication methods and power, etc. and must be provided at your expense and responsibility.
- 6.2. we may use the Service, in whole or in part, to verify your age, your identity, the presence or absence of registration information, your The Company may only provide the Services to Customers who meet such other conditions as the Company deems necessary.
- 6.3. we may at any time, without prior notice to you, if we deem it necessary 6.4. We may change the Services in whole or in part without prior notice.
- 6.4 The Company may, without prior notice to the Customer, modify the Services in whole or in part without any of the following You may stop providing all or part of the service.
(1) to perform system maintenance or repairs
(2) In the event of force majeure such as fire, power failure or other accidents, natural disasters, war, riots, labor disputes, etc. If you are unable to provide
(3) In the event of a system failure or concentration of load on the system
(4) When the safety of the customer or a third party or when the public interest requires it in an emergency
(5) In addition to (1) to (4) above, if the Company reasonably determines that it is necessary
- 9.1. Violate any law, court judgment, decision or order, or legally binding administrative action the act of doing
- 9.2. Acts that may be contrary to public order or good morals
- 9.3. Intellectual property rights, such as copyrights, trademarks and patents, honorary rights and privacy rights of the Company or third parties or any other act that violates legal or contractual rights.
- 9.4. Excessively violent or explicitly sexual expressions, expressions amounting to child pornography or child abuse, racial or Expressions that lead to discrimination based on nationality, beliefs, gender, social status, family origin, etc., suicide, self-injury, drug abuse, etc. or any other expressions that include antisocial content and are offensive to others. Or the act of sending
- 9.5. Impersonating the Company or a third party or intentionally spreading false information
- 9.6. Sending the same or similar messages to an unspecified number of customers (as permitted by us) ). ), indiscriminately adding other users to a Friend or Group Talk, or any other activity that we deem to be spam. The act of judging.
- 9.7. The right to use the Service or the Content in a manner other than that prescribed by the Company, in cash, Acts in exchange for goods or other economic benefits
- 9.8. Sales, advertising, solicitation, or any other commercial activities (except those approved by the Company) ). . or for the purpose of sexual or indecent behavior, or for the purpose of meeting or socializing with an unacquainted third party. harassment of other users, harassment or defamation of other users, or any other actions that the Service is intended to Use of the Service for purposes other than the purpose for which it is intended
- 9.9. Provision of benefits and other cooperative activities with antisocial forces
- 9.10. Religious activities or solicitation for religious organizations
- 9.11. To illegally collect, disclose or provide personal information, registration information, usage history information, etc. of others act
- 9.12. Any action that interferes with the server or network system of the Service, BOT, or Unauthorized manipulation of the Service through the use of cheat tools or other technical means, unauthorized use of the Service The act of intentionally taking advantage of a defect, repeating a similar question more than necessary, or otherwise making use of an unfair The act of making an inquiry or request, the operation of the Service by the Company or by other customers Any action that interferes with the use of the Service or interferes with the use of the Service
- 9.13. Reverse engineering or disassembling for any improper purpose or in any manner; or Deciphering the source code in any other way
- 9.14. Aiding or abetting any of the acts described in 9.1. through 9.13.
- 9.15. In addition to those set forth in 9.1. to 9.14., the Company reasonably considers it inappropriate to act
- 10.1. You shall use the Services at your own risk, and shall not use the Services 10.1. You shall be responsible for any and all actions taken by you in the course of your use of the Services and the consequences of those actions.
- 10.2. We shall be liable for any of the following if you are or are likely to be Without prior notice to you, you can stop using the Service in whole or in part, or cancel your account (1) The suspension or deletion of your use of the Service, the contract between you and us regarding the Service (including the contract under these Terms), and (The same applies below. The same shall apply hereinafter. The Company may take such other measures as it reasonably deems necessary and appropriate, including, but not limited to
(2) If the person is a member of or related to antisocial forces
(3) In the event that the Company's reputation is damaged by the use of false information, deception, force or other unfair means
(4) A petition for foreclosure, provisional seizure or auction is filed, or bankruptcy proceedings are commenced or civil rehabilitation In the event that a petition for the commencement of proceedings or similar proceedings is filed, or if the customer's creditworthiness is compromised If the Company reasonably believes that the event has occurred
(5) In addition to (1) to (4) above, in the event of a loss of trust between the Company and the Customer, or otherwise If the Company reasonably determines that the provision of the Service to the Customer is not appropriate
- 10.3. You may not use the Services (and we will not be liable for any damage caused by such use) as a result of your use of the Services (including if a claim is received from a third party). If the Company suffers any direct or indirect damage (including the payment of legal fees), you must immediately compensate the Company according to the request of the Company. You must immediately compensate us for any direct or indirect damage (including the cost of attorneys' fees), if we suffer any such damage, upon our request.
- 12.1. The Company will not use the Services except as a result of our intentional or gross negligence We shall not be liable for any damage caused to the Customer.
- 12.2. In the event of damage to you caused by our gross negligence, we shall be liable for any loss of profit or other special circumstances We will not be liable for any damages caused by the use of this service. In the event that the domain provider changes its DNS settings with respect to the shortened URLs enabled by the Service In some cases, the connection to the shortened URL may be terminated by the user, and the Company makes no guarantees.
- 14.1. We will not communicate with you in connection with the Services or our website 14.1. The Company will post a notice in an appropriate location within the Company's premises or by any other method the Company deems appropriate.
- 14.2. Any communication from Clients to us regarding the Services shall be made through the Services or our website or by the method specified by the Company. You will receive.
7. Ad display
The Company may place advertisements for the Company or third parties on the Service.
8. Third party services other than ours.
We prohibit the following actions by you in connection with the Services.
10. Customer responsibility
The Company will not be liable for any defect (including security or other defects, errors or bugs, or infringement of rights) in the Service (including the Content) (including the Contents), and that the Services (including the security and other defects, errors and bugs, and infringement of rights) are free of defects (including the Content), and that it is safe, reliable, accurate, complete, effective and fit for a particular purpose. No warranty, express or implied, is given. We are under no obligation to remove such defects and provide the Service to you.
12. Our disclaimer
13. Relationship between these terms and conditions and the law
The consumer contract law and other laws that apply to the contract between you and us regarding the Service and the provisions of these Terms of Service In the event that it is contrary to the laws and regulations of There shall be no such provisions. However, this shall not affect the validity of the other provisions of this Agreement.
14. Contact information
15. Governing law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be written in Japanese, and shall be governed by the laws of Japan. Any dispute between you and our company arising out of or in connection with this service shall be submitted to the Tokyo District Court The court of first instance shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
July 1st, 2020.