We, Webshake, are pleased to introduce you to our service. All information about the users of the service, including all information about the customer who uses the service (hereinafter referred to as "user information"), is handled as follows.
User Information to be obtained and how it is used
The Company acquires and uses user information on the Service as follows.
Information provided by you
To use the Service, you may be asked to provide the following information . The provision of this service is optional, but if you do not provide it, you may not be able to use the Service or any part of the Service. Please note that this service may not be available.
- Account Data: When you start using the Service, you may be asked to register your e-mail address This information is used for the following purposes. This information is used to log in to the Service and to identify users on the Service. We will use this service.
Service Usage Information
- Access Log: Information such as IP address, browser type, browser language, etc. is automatically collected when you use the Service. The information is generated and stored at This information is used to analyze the user's environment and to help us provide better service and to ensure that the service is working properly. We use this information to prevent fraudulent activities that interfere with the provision of the service.
- Information about service usage: In the Service, we will use the Service in order to provide you with the Service. We may automatically collect information about you. For example, you may have access to a domain you created yourself, and this information The information recorded in the system goes through our server and the date and time are temporarily recorded on the server. In addition, the recorded content may include URL information.
- Device information: Device information used by the customer (OS, device identification information, computer name, advertising ID and language) (e.g. settings, etc.). We may also link the acquired advertising ID to an internal identifier given to you by the Company. This information may be used to provide better service, to verify your identity, or to interfere with the normal provision of service. We will use this information to prevent fraud.
Purpose of use of user information
The Company will use the collected user information for the following purposes: - To provide, improve and develop our services.
- To provide, improve and develop our services
- To enable customers to use the Service smoothly
- To create and improve statistical data on the use of our services
- To respond to inquiries from customers
- To take a survey about our current and future services for implementation
- To plan and provide new plans for our services in the future
- To process billing when purchasing products or using paid services.
- To communicate with you as necessary, such as important notices regarding our services.
- For the security of our services and to prevent unauthorized use
- To prevent unauthorized use, such as spamming and unauthorized access
- To confirm the identity of the user and to contact the user in case of unauthorized use.
- For personalization and ad delivery
- Notify information about the Company's services or advertising information from advertisers other than the Company. purpose
- To provide our services customized to the individual user
Provision of user information to a third party
The Company will not provide user information to a third party without the consent of the customer, except when permitted by law. There are no However, exceptions are made in the following cases.
- In the case that the customer uses a service in conjunction with a third party, or when the affiliated business operator identifies the user. If you provide the minimum information necessary to
Consignment of user information
All or part of the user information obtained from the customer to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use The Company may outsource some of its business operations (including overseas contractors) to subcontractors (including those located overseas). In such cases, we will fully examine the eligibility of the consignee and, in signing the contract, we will make sure that the consignee has a duty of confidentiality. We will establish a system to ensure that information is properly managed by stipulating matters such as
You may, at any time, provide your registered information, including your e-mail address and password, to the Service Site You can make corrections above.
Information about the person who withdrew from the program
If you delete your account on the Service, user information will be properly protected in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations and the company's internal rules. We will process your request.
July 1st, 2020.
Translated with DeepL